Friday, June 01, 2007
After School Sliding
Watersliding, that is! We went today on a whim when realizing Jason could be home in time and the weather was going to be 26* again (this is great summer weather!). I arranged to pick up the Girls from school early and off we went... $7 for all admissions (except Samuel), so not bad for 4 hours of outside fun. I would encourage this for anyone to do... look at this neat area for the toddlers even (and there's more if you go to their website at www.cultus.com) 
(I didn't take many more photos than these b/c I wasn't about to keep my camera with me while attending to one of the boys the whole time. Not going to be in the market for a new camera, again.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
perfect weather for the waterslides!!! looks like fun!
Oh how I would love to be there right now. It is 29* here right now. I am just going to enjoy the cool downstairs right now.
We are finally getting your warm weather! Don't have any major water slides near by......but maybe after we move?!?!
Glad you had a nice day!
Post a Comment