Tuesday, June 26, 2007

While I was Sleeping

napping, that is, no my water didn't break (it's always in my mind that that is going to happen, but we'll see)... a lovely feast, no kidding, showed up at my door!!! Unfortunately I was in a deep nap so I didn't receive it personally from Jen (& Aaron)... but my goodness, doesn't this look amazing?! Not only one, but two Lazy Lasagnes ready to be heated and eaten (I'll freeze one for later, brilliant idea Jen) and a salad, veggies, buns and even cookies for the kids! You are amazing, Jen, thanks so much for thinking of us! Today is Jen's predicated ETA of our Baby... you never know, it could still happen yet...
Thank You so much Jen for your time and energy and love put into preparing this lovely meal for us! We will enjoy it... lasagne is one of my most favourite meals. That is one area I'm losing interest in, in making meals for all of us lately. I have been of course and I even made a beef stroganoff for dinner last night, but with not knowing if I'll be around for the next dinner, I haven't been that eager to plan ahead for us all... this will feed us all very nicely! Thanks! Bless you!

3 comments:

Jen S. said...

it has been my "fear" that bot only Baby woudn't have arrived yet but that she might decide to arrive tonight or tomorrow sometime. It's our final day with the girls (wed)... not a lot planned b/c I can't really and there's nothing much left "to do" that we haven't done so far... so I guess we'll see.
Jason and I think now that Baby is just going to wait til Thursday as soon as Jade and Sara have left, poor them but not-so-bad for me (us), I guess.
Update: still here. I did some teter tottering and swinging this evening at the park, both supposed to help.
OH and BTW, the water park is OPEN. We went to that park and the water was spraying!

Words Can't Express How Beautiful It Is! said...

Sounds like you're always on the go..... Any idea how much baby weighs in there?! I can't wait till it's my turn! Several things need to fall into place though... Luv ya! Praying for ya! Pamela Jane

Jen S. said...

I beetter leave a comment here today before you all think I've had my Baby! I HAVE NOT. I am still here pregnant as ever... maybe my jaunt over to SS this evening will help? Or my Midwife appt tomorrow morning might trigger something?!

We've been busy spending the last day with Jade and Sara...
Wednesday, 10:10, nothing to report, sorry.