Monday, June 18, 2007

Pregnant Pals

Here we are today... Alexa is 31 weeks pregnant and I am 39 weeks along... Alexa made sure I stayed for a minute after dropping off Katie and Cindy after school; she is confident if we didn't do it today (a photo of the two of us prego for the very last time, we're sure), then we might not get one done before Baby comes!so what do you think, we're looking down and at each other and thinking I'm not that much bigger than Alexa is, who is 8 weeks behind me?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just looked at Alexa's blog, too, and had to let you know that I had a fleeting "I wish I was prego with my friends" thought. :) (Key word: Fleeting.)

Elephant Shoe :)

Korinne Tjepkema said...

You both look so cute! (I remember people telling me that when I was pregnant - my thought? "cute??? I feel like a WHALE!!!)

So tomorrows the day, hey? ;) ;)

Laurie said...

Great pic!!! Good idea! :)

It's fun being pregnant with friends, hey!

You do look bigger Jen, but in a great way!!! :)

alexa said...

I'm sure your hubby would be happy to hear it was fleeting ;) I think I will feel that next time one of you guys gets pregnant... (if you do again Jen)

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

The first thing I thought was"Wow, Alexa still has a while to go & she's that big already!!!"

Sarah said...

You guys look great! Can't wait to meet your babies... You must be glad your baby is coming before summer hits hard.... but Alexa - not as lucky, hope she can find some good shade this summer!!!!