Here I am tonight:
Sunday, June 17, 2007
39 weeks
and I am feeling pretty good. Can't complain! BUT I would really really appreciate it if our Baby would arrive this week! It would just make next week that much "easier" with having to get the Girls organized, packed up and farewells said knowing Baby has come and we can move on. My fear is that if Baby has not arrived this week, that she'd wait to come or even begin labour til next week Wednesday (27th), the Girls final day with us. I guess we'll just wait and see, that's all I can do, for the most part.
Here I am tonight:
boy, I can't believe how big my belly is! Unreal. I am sure I never made it even close to this size with the boys! Oh well...it's all good!
Here I am tonight:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My goodness. You sure are doing well for all that you do & being that big. Good for you. It is almost over.....
Looking really great!!!!! :) and big too :) LOL
Can't wait to meet her over cyberspace!
Take Care of yourself, hope you are getting enough rest over these next few days!
You look so much bigger in this picture than the one of the two of us. Maybe my big belly makes you look smaller ;) though i agree i think you are bigger than you were with the boys. Another name JUST came to me Madeline?
Post a Comment