And I've taken Jade and Sara a total of 4 times to our local Scrapbook Shop for free scrapnights. We are signed up to go again this week assuming I have not had Baby yet. The Girls LOVE it. They always ask when we can go again. They like the die cut machine there and making projects... so much fun!
The Girls know I am making them a book. I had to tell them that so that when I gave them photos to scrapbook, they'd know there was a place for their spreads to go...but I have not allowed them to even peek at what I am doing. It's a gift for them when they are leaving, well before we cram everything into their small, itty bitty suitcases (how fun is that going to be?!)
Beginning page...
A park day in February...
And here is a sample spread of Jade's work. I have normally given them the photos that they have taken/developed to scrapbook, saving my photos for me to do, but this past weekend I let them do the spread on the zoo...but I told them they were not to cut down each picture too small...and they did soooo well. Look at it:
It truly is going to be sooooooooo hard to say goodbye in only 2 weeks from now.
4 comments:
So thoughtful, creative and Fun! The books will be awesome keepsakes! Maybe they should use some of their money to buy bigger suitcases :)
Oh Jen, you are so great! This is such a beautiful gift. They will treasure this forever!
You're my hero! What a great gift.
Dear Jen,
What an absolutely wonderful idea, I can't think of a better way for them to remember and cherish their time with you in Canada!
As for the updates on the blog, great photos, you look terrific (and ready!). And Jason, love that smile!!!
Love you all,
Suzan
Post a Comment