Sunday night, 10:50pm, still up... did 2 scrapbook spreads, vacuumed and cleaned one bathroom... maybe all this will help put me into labour tonight?! I should go to bed though, you just never know... the update: nada! TTYL!!!
Ya, all along he's been saying the name like this "Baby ____" when referring to her...but no one has caught on, until about 2 weeks ago or so. That's my Family and Jason's sister got him to say it too. Oh well. I leaked it once too, awhile ago now and one friend caught me saying it and the other friend was totally oblivious to what I had said. The one friend called me later to say she caught that slip up... :)
6 comments:
Let's go baby, let's go!
Let's go baby, let's go!
Join the chant!
(i could insert her real name in there, but i'm not sure the secrets out to EVERYone yet... not sure who else Elijiah has told his secret to, lol)
ya, no kidding!
Now it's Sunday at 2:12... still nothing. Maybe our McD's lunch will help her want to escape!?!
Shhh...about EJ knowing the name! LOL.
Sunday night, 10:50pm, still up... did 2 scrapbook spreads, vacuumed and cleaned one bathroom... maybe all this will help put me into labour tonight?!
I should go to bed though, you just never know...
the update: nada!
TTYL!!!
That girl is going to be a strong willed one! She's coming when SHE wants to come LOL :) At least you know it will be very very soon! :)
As for EJ telling her name......you didn't think he would?!?!?!?!?!?!!
Take Care! Try to be happy! :)
We asked you way back about EJ telling the name but you thought he wouldn't tell. Well, soon we'll all know.....
Ya, all along he's been saying the name like this "Baby ____" when referring to her...but no one has caught on, until about 2 weeks ago or so. That's my Family and Jason's sister got him to say it too. Oh well.
I leaked it once too, awhile ago now and one friend caught me saying it and the other friend was totally oblivious to what I had said. The one friend called me later to say she caught that slip up... :)
Post a Comment