Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Playing in the Heat

So this past weekend we started it at the Waterslides... then Saturday morning we went to a nearby [manmade] lake. The kids had fun and boy was it ever hot!
Then on Sunday we went for a Friends Picnic at the Park. We met up with Nathan/Jenelle, Brian/Korinne (see her blog for a post on this too), Kurt/Dana, Aaron/Jen and Families for playtime and food. It was great. I didn't bring my camera along on purpose. Jason left this event early to go to a Men's Ministry thing put on by our church, so I knew I'd have to "chase" and keep an eye out for my kids (something I wasn't looking forward to b/c of the heat and me being 3 weeks from being due)... but Jade and Sara each took a turn watching Sammie and helped me pack up the things in the van at the end. It turned out well... so these pictures I took off of Korinne's blog; I just love them! Thanks Korinne!

Here I am meeting Koby...and Jade and Samuel tooAnd here are the two best buds, Elijah and Alise. They are 2 peas in a pod... so adorable!It was a great weekend. Now the rain has come, but it's still kinda muggy, not so bad.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

You must be really looking forward to holding your little cute bundle!!! :)

That is one of the sweetest pictures of EJ and his friend!