Monday, June 11, 2007

Silly String

we celebrated, as mentioned, my Mom's birthday, Jason's birthday and Father's Day on Saturday. My Mom started shooting silly string as we sang Happy Birthday... Matt just sent me this photo he took. Action shot is right! It's perfect! Thanks for sharing... Elijah sure loved that silly string and won't forget that I've told him we'll do it at his party too.

Speaking of Matt, Elijah's Uncle... Matt came (from a City 40 minutes from here) and took Elijah out this morning for three hours!! On his day off! They went swimming, which of course Elijah loves and then they went to McD's for lunch. Thanks so much for taking an interest in your nephew... and I really enjoyed the time here :) Samuel actually had a SUPERB morning nap while you were out, it was perfect!

Yesterday we went to Marayah's First Birthday Party! Happy Birthday Marayah, little Princess. Isn't she adorable in her party dress?!
(of course, we missed Jessie's First Birthday Party b/c we attended Marayah's at the exact same time...we wish Jessie a very happy First Birthday TODAY!!! You're a little Princess too! Look at her eyes, they are stunning!)


5 comments:

Jen S. said...

Korinne, I stole this picture off your blog (again). Thanks!!

Laurie said...

Your brother Matt is an awesome Uncle, how sweet!! I think my brothers would spend more time with my kidlets.....I wish they could. How nice for both Matt and EJ!!! And YOU!!!

Those girlies are pretty cute! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Jen!
That's so sweet to mantion Jessie's birthday! We had a great day, in fact she started walking right on her 1st birthday! (Elijah did on his b-day, right? How about Samuel?) Marayah's a cutie (love the polk-a-dot dress!) Thank you so much for the adorable outfit for Jessie... I know she'll be wearing it a lot this summer! Talk to you soon.... how are you feeling these days?? I'm sure you're ready to meet your little girl by now! We can't wait to hear the news!
~ Jen

Jen S. said...

oh cool, Jessie walking on her birthday! Fun! Yes, Elijah took his first steps on his first birthday PARTY, about a week before he turned 1. So much fun!
Samuel began walking in his 12th month, not long after he turned 1.
I hope the outfit works for Jessie, it is 18 month size.

Thanks! And yes, stay tuned for Baby's arrival...shouldn't be too long from now, but as you said 'the third is not predictible'

Matt said...

I was excited for like 5 days before Monday when I took EJ swimming. It was the highlight of my week! Love that guy!

lol