so does that mean we'll finally get to meet our Baby? Tomorrow that is. We are sure hoping!! If she has waited THIS long to come on out, then we'd really love her birthday to be tomorrow... I guess we shall see. As of now, there are no signs what-so-ever. Jason can go and enjoy an evening of poker and I'll do some scrapbooking ...maybe I'll get interupted by some action from Baby. I'll let you know. I never would have thought our Baby would be born in July and not in June...crazy little girl. As Jen T said, "she's a girl, fashionably late".
With this going the way it is, I'd be REALLy suprised if she turns out to be a boy... LOL. (again though, we are completely thrilled if it is a boy)
off to scrap while I can... I must admit I am enjoying more naps now a days, b/c I can and my evenings being free-er for a bit... and Samuel has actually slept the past 3 nights til 4:30/5:00 which has been wonderful for me too! (he's not a great sleeper if you can't tell by the excitement over that! Ah well.)
Oh and Happy Anniversary to Alexa and Andy!
2 comments:
I tried editing this post 4 times, but it's not saving the change... so Happy Anniversary Alexa and Andy!
Thanks!
I actually remembered... it helped that we were talking about Penticton (where we spent our honeymoon) and fireworks there, the day before.
Sounds like you are still doing well... I'm glad to hear you are napping.
Maybe baby will be born on your anniversary like I was for my parents. (i think i was late too).
Post a Comment