Yesterday the Girls, Elijah and I made a "Skor Cake" (this cake is sooooo good, thanks to Alexa who past the recipe on to me a couple years ago, and to Karen W who past it onto Alexa before that yet). We mainly made it because Sara got a Skor Bar from a friend this past week at school and I told her instead of eating it, we'd make a cake 'with' it. This is today, finishing it off...
Sara crushing the skor bar outside:
sprinkling it on top of the whip cream:
licking the whip cream beater, mmmmm:
doesn't it look good?
we sat down after dinner and sang "Happy Father's Day" to Jason...here he is doing "woo" after each phrase, know what I mean?
Here's a nice shot I took of Samuel and Jason this past week at the park. Thought I'd share, 'cause SUZAN he's even got his mouth open for his smile!
Sara crushing the skor bar outside:
2 comments:
How nice for you all! How nice for the kids to be so involved! :)
Skor cake....did I give you that idea, or do we both have a similar recipe!?
No, Alexa gave it to me after she had made it in October 2005 for Anita's birthday celebration at her place... she got it from another friend, Karen, I believe.
It is sooo yummy, so rich but for me, perfect! I have a SWEET tooth.
Post a Comment