Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Memory Booklet

**** Scroll down a few posts to make a GUESS on Baby's arrival****



After Spring Break Alexa presented me with a little booklet meant for my Baby Girl... to put photos in. Alexa had taken her daughter, Danika, to Michael's to one of the Spring Break kids' classes... and then duplicated it for me. Thanks!
Since then I set up the stuff for Jade, Sara and 2 other Chinese Students to make one each... and then after Jamie had her baby Girl, Calleigh, I thought I'd whip one up for her to add in her parcel... now that she has received it, I can post what it was. I am quite pleased with how it turned out. It was a lot of fun to make.

Using 8x8 paper...you can create this little "brag book" or whatever you'd like to call it. Also see Danika's blog for her post (Alexa's) on the one she made at Michael's.

This is what I sent to Jamie, ready for her to print off a few pictures of Calleigh with her parent's, brothers...alone... and then Jamie can carry it around in her purse or keep at home as a keepsake...enjoy!

I looked up a meaning for Calleigh and came up with "Beautiful, Lovely"... so I added that in there too.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

VERY COOL!!! :) Good Job Jen!

Sarah said...

this is awesome! great job!

Happiness and Love Begins with Good Fortune said...

That is a great idea!! That gave me some ideas what I can do for some close friends of mine,........it turned out really awesome Jenn. Great job!

Charla