Okay, now it's my turn to have people guess when this Baby is going to arrive. I am amazed that it is this month already (well, tomorrow) that I am due. I am less prepared for this Baby for a number of reasons... still so busy with Samuel who is quite young yet and with having Jade and Sara in our home... I have started to think about what I will need to do if I have this Baby early and make such arrangements, however you can only do so much pre-planning, not having a clue when she'll make her appearance! Her bag has been packed for a month now, so I have done something! And her drawers are filled with clothes, but that's about it!
Okay... so for guesses. As a reminder I am due June 24. Elijah was 6lbs 10oz born 2 days before his due date and Samuel was an even 7lbs also born 2 days before his due date.
I will start with my prediction: June 21st at 5:25am, a Girl (however, should it be a boy, we are perfectly happy with that, we'll be in shock though at first I guess), weighing 7lbs 3oz.
Look forward to hearing your guesses and seeing who will be the closest!
15 comments:
ooohhhhh! i'll be the first to guess here... :)
june 19
7lbs 8 oz.
7:44 am
and a girl....i am counting on the ultrasound being correct.. :)
and i also predict that jason will quickly find it very difficult to say "no" to this little sweetheart! :)
Hi Helen! Thanks! At first when I saw the email with your comment on it I thought it would be for the post about the Farmer's Day Parade (NOW that I know where you live!)... thinking we won't be going to it this year, with the weather as hot as it is, we might hit Cultus instead! :) (Plus our Girls can't cross the border, so it was an option that J take across Elijah to see it)
Anyway... thanks! Stay tuned...
Heh Jen, my guess is that my niece will be born on June 20 weighing in at 6 pounds 8 ounces!
Take care of yourself and I hope the water park opens soon:-)
Suzan
ok my guess is that she will make her debue on June 23rd weighing 6lbs 14oz! there ya go! And i will pull the carseat out of storage and let me know when you are around to get it! Or I can drop it off when i go out tomorrow!
Julie
My guess is that she will be born on June 24th (great day... my dad and Steve's dad were both born on that day!) and will weigh 7 pounds again! My 2nd and 3rd weighed exactly the same!!
Do you have your names picked out? How long are Sara and Jade here for? It would be so great if they could meet this baby before going home!
Yes, we have a name picked out! Any guesses on her name??! No hints from me!
Sara and Jade will be leaving on June 28th, bright and early! Should be interesting how this all plays out...
My guess for this little darling girl is that she'll be born on June 22nd, at 11pm and weigh 7 lb 2 oz. And as for her name??? Hmmm...no 'predictions' there, really :S
Elephant Shoe :)
I guess June 20th 10:45 pm
6 lbs 14 oz and A girl of course!! Though for your sake, I hope she comes after the 22nd. And a name... let me think about it some more :)
Hmmmm, Let's say GIRL!!! :)
June 21 (first day of summer) 10:11 AM 7lbs 6 oz.
Can't wait to meet her on this blog world!
hi Jen!
Well.... I'm thinking that the third baby is never predictable and so I'll say the 26th... 3pm.... 7lb. 3oz... and Bethy has been helping me here, she thinks the baby will be named Olivia and if it's a boy... Dawson! But she really wants the baby to be a girl (these are her words!) Take care... see you on Sunday!
~ Jen
Well, I had said July 1st so that all your babies would be born on the 1st of the month. Since you have never been overdue, I better pick June 23....4AM....7lbs.
7 lbs 3 oz
June 22
Hmmm...
June 21st at 8:38am. And she'll be 7 pounds 1 oz. As for the name...? I'd have to think on that a bit more!
I don't know why I said the 20th, for the past 2 weeks or so I keep thinking the 22nd, so I'm changing my guess to then. As for a name I guess Isabel... :)
Good guess for her name! I won't say if it is right or not, you'll find out soon enough!
For everyone else out there... one "theme" we have with our name-choosing is incorporating "el" into the name. Like ELijah, and SamuEL. EL means Elshedai (spelling?), or Lord. So, that doesn't mean for sure we have chosen names (boy and girl) with this continued theme, but maybe we have!
Any more guesses on her name? :)
Post a Comment