Sunday, August 19, 2007

You're Invited & a Chance to Win

Sarah is coming over on Thursday to do a Stampin Up Workshop! yea! Can't wait. If I haven't invited you personally... and you'd like to join me. Please do come. Leave me a comment so that I konw to expect you and we can be sure to have enough make/takes that night!

Party is on Thursday, August 23 at 7:30. My house!


And on Sarah's blog she is giving away some paper... click here and leave her a comment telling her your favourite meal to cook or eat! :) Mine is Hawaiian Meatballs... one of my favourites.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

wish I could come! Have a blast!!!!

Jen S. said...

Wish you could come too. But you'll have a good time at Jamie's workshop if you can go. :)
But hey... we're going to count down til we can get together, eh?! Can't wait!!