Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Luke is almost 3

Next week Luke will turn 3! Luke is Alexa's son, but most of you know that!
Today we went to his birthday party. So much fun for the boys to play out back with the kids, have a lovely dinner and a fun racetrack cake! Check it out!
(great job on the party Alexa!)doesn't Alexa look great! Only 19 more days to go!

*3 new posts added today, be sure to scroll down* now it's time to try to catch up on your blogs! I joined Facebook the other day (come and find me) which I was reluctant to do... but so far I haven't been on the computer very much at all due to all of our activities...so it hasn't become an 'issue' yet with time consumption!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I need you BC girls to plan my kid's bday parties!!

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

Alexa sure does look great & I couldn't believe that she was out picking berries. Wow.