I finally got the itch last week to get back to scrapbooking so I don't fall too far behind. Thankfully Gabi allows me to do this in the evenings. So this past week I have spent every evening that I was home (most of them) scrapbooking and have enjoyed every minute of it! Here's some of what I have done... although each of these pages are not complete, I tend to leave the titling and journaling til later. Not necessarily a good thing, the journaling part to leave, but thanks to this blog, I'll be able to go back and know every detail to the day-almost to the minute!! LOL. Take a peek: Now back to scrapbooking before it's time for bed...
that was a waste... I put captions under each photo and I don't see any of them on the slide now. Sheesh. Sorry.


5 comments:
What great pages!! Good for you for starting Gabi's book. I'm impressed!
The captions are there, if you put the mouse over the picture, it stops and shows the caption.
weird. I hover over and nothing. I hit that little pause and it appeared for a second, then I can't get it to reappear. Weird. Who knows, but if you can see the captions, GREAT! :)
Why are you still up????
Me up?!? I'm sure we will both be up late "together" ;)
Guess what I did this afternoon?? A little stamping!!
Something woke me and Erin's STILL sleeping.
Great pages Jen, glad to see that you are as detailed as me, after seeing some peoples pages i felt like i was cheating Janae out with the simplicity but gorgeous pages i created!! I had a great time at your stamp in up party, i really wanted to buy this one stamp set but this months mastercard is way too high, new windows and garage door and fuel pump cost a bit!!
You are doing awesome! I do wish that we could all get together to scrap. I NEED to find a scrapbooking bud here!! or something!
I do also get the captions if I hover the mouse over the pics.
Post a Comment