Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Six Weeks

No way! Can't be! My Baby Girl is 6 weeks old already. Man oh man. It's sad in a way... with the boys I was like "yea, I made it to 6 weeks, the 6 week milestone" and now for her I am hoping or wishing she'd stay small and teeny tiny. Oh well. We're enjoying her every minute... here she is last night at the park:



And some more gifts to say THANK YOU for!! Thanks to Charlotte (Alexa's Mom) for the Love n Cuddles Sleeper... it sure does feel like love and cuddles to me! And to Marlene for dropping off a meal to us with these two gifts from Starbucks... Tic Tac Toe travel version (is flannel with velcro animal shapes for the pieces) and Gabriella's first mug! We love them! Elijah loves to play Tic Tac Toe with me with this one... we're working on learning how it works now. :) And to Josie, Jason's big sister... we picked up the gift card from Sears and got this Monitor! Thank you all for your generousity and your love!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

What a sweet picture of her. It's hard to believe how quickly our babies grow! I am trying to remember to just sit and hold Isaac, and take it all in.

Do you think she looks like EJ?

Nice gifts!!!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Wow, 6 weeks already! She's so cute!!