Pamela, thanks! When I got home last night, there in my door was a gift from her. Your Mom must've stopped by when we were at Luke's party. The dress is adorable! I just love it and couldn't wait to get it onto her today! So first thing this morning I washed it up and got it on my precious Gabi. See! It's so cute! I'm so loving dresses for her especially little summer ones like this. Thanks Pam! (my friend from high school, now and for a long time now, working at YWAM in Wyoming)
And the seat Gabi is in is new too. From Jason's co-workers! Thanks MTB!


Oh and of course, we went to the Midwife today for Gabi's 4 week check up. She weighed in (to me, it's all about the weigh-in, since everything else is perfect-o). And my little girl has gained over 2lbs now, weighing 9lbs 6oz. Good girl!
Elijah and Jason went back out to the lake this afternoon...while we did the midwife thing. How fun!
3 comments:
I just think she is soooo cute :) Can I tell ya that enough.
Just think she is 4 weeks and that weight, some babies are born at that weight!
Thanks Laurie!
And hey, ya about the weight, I know! Too funny! Alexa's Baby and Gabriella will be very close in size right off the bat. Actually, her baby will probably already be bigger than Gabi is!! LOL.
Crazy, eh?! We'll see very soon!
You're very welcome Jen! Those colors are just great together! I love summer dresses! Pamela
Post a Comment