Tuesday, August 28, 2007

having a ball

Oh my, you should've seen the kids on Saturday night after they all warmed up a bit... we had Brian and Korinne, Mercy and Koby over for dinner. They all played calmy and shyly before we ate, then after they got some ice cream in them for dessert they were chasing each other and just having a ball together! Korinne got some photos for me while I nursed Gabi on the couch. Thanks Korinne! I think a lot of the fun for them was hiding from you and laughing hysterically (spelling?) once you "found" them. Check out the fun!

Hurry, hide, here comes Mrs Korinne!Ahhh! She found us! (Mercy has an idea...)where's Mercy?Peek a Boo, there she is!Thanks for a fun evening!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Wow, sorry I haven't visited your blog in a while! Busy busy! But lots of fun I am sure.

I don't know Mercy and family, but it is great to see her having fun and running around. Thankfully she wasn't too badly hurt, I hope Korrine is doing alright too!! That must of been hard on a mom!