Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Copycat

I went to the library/City Hall on Monday to take some photos of my kids, like Alexa did last week. Yes, copycat! :) I didn't think it went to well b/c I was there on my own with the kids, trying to inspire them to stay put and smile...etc... but I just now transferred over the photos to my computer and there are a number of pretty good shots. Here are a few:
I wish I knew how to edit photos on my computer though. To make b/w and such. I know how to do it when I am uploading them to print... but that doesn't help me for just saving some versions edited. I have a Canon camera if anyone can give me some pointers. When I had a Kodak before this one (the one Samuel pulled into the hot tub in Anaheim) and it had it's own editing program which I loved to use.

2 comments:

alexa said...

They are pretty cute... i like the one of EJ's back on the fence.
They're not so bad :)

I used picasa to change mine to sepia and b/w. It's a pretty good program and free to download. it's what i use to post lots of pics too.

Sarah said...

I use Picasa too... love it!