Saturday, August 18, 2007

Curls

I gave Gabi a bath today, her first bath in the baby tub, before going out for the day. Elijah was a great helper and Samuel removed his own shorts and diaper because he thought he'd join Gabi for a bath. Such a disappointment to not get to...
I got Jason to take a picture of Gabi so you could see her curly hair after her bath. Well the boys joined me on the floor here too so here's an unexpected shot of me and my three lovely children:


Gabriella is smiling now which is so much fun! I haven't caught it on camera yet, but I better keep it near me so I can. She talks too which catches Elijah by surprise and just loves that she is more interactive. Just wait buddy... it only progresses from here!

2 comments:

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

Great pictures. It is curly. Neat. I really need to update my blog. I better or you might give up on me.

Jen S. said...

I do keep checking your blog to see... but I won't ever give up on you! no worries. I know you'll come through, eventually!
I'd love to see a fence post... haha, that's funny, I didn't intend that. :)