Friday, August 10, 2007

Snug-as-a-Bug

Last week I bought a friend of mine's, Satu, Baby Sling since she emailed offering it to me first before placing it on Craigslist. It's a Hug-a-Bub... and it's GREAT! I love it. I have used every day but one in the past week since receiving it. Mind you, we've done a lot of out and about trips in that time too which is why. I didn't have anything with the boys until they were older and could go into a backpack. Thanks Satu!

5 comments:

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

Looks great and comfortable. Is it cool there? I see you are wearing long sleeves and pants.

Jen S. said...

ya, it's cool here. the beach, even when sunny, is accompanied by wind b/c of the ocean, making it cool too. In this photo I was actually warm enough to not need the fleece sweater on, but I wasn't about to take Gabi off of me and re-wrap myself up. As for pants... ya, I just basically count on wearing pants or capris here. Even in the sun, it's still okay.

Sarah said...

that looks pretty cozy! I had a snuggly that I used all the time when my babies were teeny tiny like that. Even while doing housework sometimes if they were cranky. Elise would love that even now, but at 28 pounds, it's time for her to gain some independence!!!!

Laurie said...

The sling carrier, looks very comfy! I haven't really heard about them before! THat's great you can get so much use out of it!!! And Gabi seems to like it too?!?!

Jen S. said...

Yes, it is comfy. And I keep getting comments on it. Funny! Comments like "oh, it's so nice to see you carrying your baby like that!" and "is there a baby or a puppy in there?" and "where'd you get that sling from?" it's great!