Monday, April 20, 2009

Schnookums Bows

Well, THANK YOU to all who participated in the "eparty" I hosted 2 weeks ago! It was a great success for Erin (owner/creator of Schnookums Bows) and for myself. I am happy to fill up this very cool "bow holder" (Wendy, do you have a cool name for it?!) that my friend, Wendy, made for Gabi at the beginning of the New Year - if you would like one, leave me a comment and I can probably get an "order" in for you and you can even pick the design you'd like! I chose a purpley one for Gabi's room - this one has little ballet slippers on it! So adorable!And well, here are all her Snappies, Large Snappies and Bows filling it up quite nicely!Next I owe you and I'll send Erin a picture(s) of Gabi sporting her new hair-wear! :)
If you didn't get to order but would love to try these bows (or if you did order but want more!) - if you leave me a comment I can get you in on another eparty happening in May!

3 comments:

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

I was just thinking that I'd like one of those things. The lady here sells them too.

Laurie said...

I would like to find one!?? or two!?? or three!?? LOL Prob. only need one or two though! GREAT idea!!

The variety that Gabi has of bows, is great!!! They look like so much fun!

Thanks for the opportunity for getting the 20%!!

And thanks for getting the word out for my eparty May 6th for a week!! :)

Sarah said...

Wow, Gabi has a lot of bows here!! I got my order, thank you!! I guess I should have thought of getting some doubles so Elise could wear 2 matching ones, but I usually just sweep the front of her hair to one side, so I'm not sure if I would need 2... hmmm.... something to think about!!! Cool bow holder, too! I think I'll have to create one of those for E's hair things!