
I found this photo challenge this morning on one of the "Mennonite Girls" personal blogs ~ Ellen in California ... which then led me to the actual Round Robin Photo Blog.
I thought I'd take a few pictures of some numbers I could see around me... just for fun:
5 comments:
Hi Jen :)
And welcome to the Round Robin Photo Challenges, my name is Carly. You are off to a fantastic start, these photos are just perfect for this challenge! Nicely done. I hope you will be able to join us again for another challenge. Check the Round Robin blog tomorrow for our next challenge, which will play in two weeks. I also want to invite you to play along with my Monday Photo Shoot assignment. I will be posting a new topic this Monday, and you have a full week to submit your entry. Hope to see you there as well. Once again, WELCOME!
All my best, Carly
http://ellipsissuddenlycarly.blogspot.com
Don't you love it when a magazine's lead story is "Walk It Off" and they feature cupcakes for the cover! :-) Love the pictures!
Neat pictures! It interested me that you mention "Mennonite girls". I am a Mennonite, although mostly in name only. Nice to have you with the Robins!
Welcome to Round Robin. I had to chuckle when I saw the magazine at the check stands, first tempt us with yummy looking cupcakes and then tell us to walk it off! :-)
Many numbers around us in life if we just look ... and now I realize how many I missed!
Monica
Did you love KA? We were able to see it in Las Vegas. Amazing all around for sure.
Post a Comment