Friday, April 24, 2009

Pay It Forward

Well, Lucy at Lucy's Life Blog, who hosted the "House a Home" Giveaway has a fun post on her blog right now and I am participating! I hope you will too! (you don't have to be a blogger to participate, just be the first five to leave a comment even if you use "annonymous" with your name and email addy)

Lucy found a post about a Pay It Forward chain and she decided to sign up. And now Lucy has a post on her blog to find the first five readers to sign up on her blog for a Pay It Forward surprise! I am one of the five! So in the next year Lucy is going to send something to me 'out of the blue' as a RAK of sorts (RAK is Random Act of Kindness)... I can't wait!!!And so I'd like to do this too for the first 5 readers that leave a comment on my blog! (PS, I know I have a lot of readers that don't have blogs, but you can just tell me you'll do this P.I.F. for 5 people of your choice too)

Don't be shy!!! The first 5 people to leave a comment on this post indicating that they want to participate in "Pay It Forward" will receive something special from me at some point over the next year. It could be next week, it could be in a few months, it could be 364 days from now.

Here are the rules:
1. Leave a comment letting me know you'd like to participate. You must be willing to provide me with a mailing address, obviously.
2. Post a "Pay it Forward" on your blog where you link back to me and extend the same offer to 5 of your readers. (again, if you don' have a blog, you can still participate maybe over FB, Twitter or just in 'real life' situations!)
3. Promise that you will follow through and send something special to those 5 who comment on your blog (or however you choose to do it!)

(I'm sorry but I can only open this contest to residents of Canada or the United States)

The little something something's don't have to be extravagant, just something that you select with that specific person in mind. What fun!!! Who can I bless with this Pay It Forward?!! C'mon, leave a comment!

3 comments:

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

Still no comments. Come on people. I will do it Jen with a bit of a spin like I told you. I'll keep you posted.

alexa said...

I'm surprised too... but i guess that means there aren't too many blog stalkers out there.

Jan AKA Wammy said...

I jsut happened on your blog...don't even know how...the blog before with the stream and the words to one of my favorite praise and worship songs. I have been doing a PIF with a freind from CA. It is so much fun. I enjoy doing it, it makes me smile but it is so nice to be the recipiant.