What makes your house your home? Lucy from Lucy's Life blog is asking her readers this question and for it she is having a contest to win your choice of different plaques that have an inspiring verse on it! I would love one!!!
So I will start to think about why my house is our home... and enter her contest between April 15-21st.
Maybe you'd like to too?! Click here to see the details about her giveaway!
1 comment:
Hi Jen!
Thanks for stopping by and showing interest in the contest. I hope lots of people link up on Wednesday and throughout the following week!
Once I open the Mr. Linky, you can add your post to it and then you will be entered in the contest. And yes, you'll receive three entries since you wrote this post AND added my button to your sidebar! That's what you were asking, right? Thanks so much! Good luck.
Post a Comment