Thanks everyone for the many blessings of words, encouragement and gifts I received!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
awe-effect
I have now turned the big 3-0...thankfully it feels no different and life goes on! Today I was surprised with 2 gifts ... can you smell these? My oh my! These smell amazing and look gorgeous on my table! Thanks to my SIL, who faithfully gives me a bouquet of flowers each year on my birthday! (she knows her beloved brother doesn't do that so much for me!)
and this, well, look at this! this frame will be treasured for a lifetime and probably for generations! Thank You ALEXA for dropping this off today! Isn't it beautiful?
this frame includes a photo of both my Grandmothers, my Mother, my daughter and myself! It's just spectacular! And, no, this is not an idea that crossed my mind as to what you were making for me last week Alexa, when you requested the photos of all of these people! Where'd you come up with the idea? I love it! Thanks so much!
Thanks everyone for the many blessings of words, encouragement and gifts I received!
Thanks everyone for the many blessings of words, encouragement and gifts I received!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Both gifts oh so very sweet!!!!
What special things!
... and your sister. :)
So nice of your SIL... what a gift of flowers... always special.
you are welcome for the frame. I couldn't imagine that you would have a clue as to what i was doing with them. I'm glad you like it... to be honest i was a bit worried. :)
woopsie, and yes, my sister, Carla! Sorry!
And why wouldn't I like it??? It's great! Just have to find a place to hang it now...
Great job on the frame, Alexa!!! Hope you had a fun birthday!!!!
Makes this frame even more special now, hey?
Post a Comment