Friday, May 09, 2008

Pitcher of Orange

'very refreshing for anytime of day, especially for breakfast'

Frozen concentrated Orange Juice 6oz.
Milk 1 cup
Ginger Ale 2 cups
sugar 1/4 cup
vanilla 1/2 tsp.
crushed ice 1 cup

ice cubes, per glass 2-3

Combine first 6 ingredients in blender. Process until smooth. Pour over ice cubes in glasses. Makes 5 cups.

*I double this recipe using 1 container of OJ and doubling everything else. I figure a doubled recipe of this serves 6, from past experience.

**Source: Company's Coming 'The Family Table' by Jean Pare, page 19

3 comments:

alexa said...

I NEVER would have guessed most of those ingredients. It was very yummy too.

After seeing your pitcher, i though maybe that's what i would spend some of my bday money on... a nice glass pitcher.

Jen S. said...

The pitcher and matching goblets I got from Jon/Christy for our wedding! :) I love it too!

Laurie said...

Sounds very yummy! How fun to have the goblets for juice!!