Beppe and Elijah
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
May Madness
On the Weekend we got together to celebrate the 3 May-Birthdays and Mother's Day in one shabang... Happy Birthday Matt (today)!! And Happy Early Birthday Paul and Happy Mother's Day Mom! (no pictures of Mom though, hmmm.)
Beppe and Elijah
May and Ellen bought gifts for each of us too... this DVD for Paul from Ellen
Matt got 3 bathroom pieces for his brand-spankin'-new bathroom (2 from the girls)
my huge birthday card from Carla and Paul... it sings "celebrate good times, come on..." - a hit for Elijah!
my gifts from May (scrapbooking stickers, card kit, personalized keychain and 'friends forever' pic frame
playing baseball with Uncle Matt
Gabi and me lounging on my new lawn chair
this was fun for Gabi
Beppe and Elijah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sweet. I love outdoor parties, looks like so much fun.
Looks like a wonderful celebration! In beautiful weather!!
I like your new lawn chair too! Pretty cool!!
I love the picture of you with all your gifts.
Oh I LOVED August Rush!!! Lucky Paul!!!
Post a Comment