When we arrived, we picked up a little ziploc baggie with the Mom's name spelled out in it, in beads. Our first task together was to use these beads and coloured ones at the table to make a bracelet for me. So much fun! (this is right up my alley, if you haven't gathered that!) Kinda funny though and I should take a picture of the bracelet, but the letters put into my baggie spelled my name, well almost... I had zz's in my bag instead of n's, so my bracelet reads "Jezzifer", but I'll wear it anyway!
We coloured a sheet together and had a choice of dessert or a taste of both: strawberry shortcake and/or Skor Cake. Elijah and I both chose Skor. Mmmm.
While the children practiced next to sing a few songs to us Moms, the Moms went into another room and watched a video clip of a Woman Of Faith speaker and dramatist, Nicole Johnson... the clip was something along the lines of this title "having a princess heart in a not-so-fairytale world". It was great!
2 comments:
How very very special! Nice that you got that time together, and that he could treat you extra special.
You are all so beautiful!
And I really like your shirt, too! I would of prob done the same thing as you!!
Nice to have that special time for those turning 30!!
Post a Comment