She cut 2 teeth in her 9th month, both bottom middle ones.
She wants to furniture walk, wall walk, hand-walk more than crawl.
Not sure what else to report about (for my sake)... she doesn't sleep all night and due to teething, she has spent several nights in the swing, all night long while I am nearby catching zzzz's on the couch. Fun times, but this is nothing new in this household, so whatever!
Gabi's hair is growing like crazy in the last month or so... I don't always have it up, as you'll see in the photos below.
Oh, she gives kisses. If you say "Gabi, give me a kiss" she'll kiss you. It's so adorable; especially when it's the boys saying that!
Gabi is a little sweetheart! Here she is this past week:
At Grandpa and Grandma's last weekend having a little cuddle with Uncle Matt
A turn with Auntie Carla
tearing up the tissue paper from a gift I received on Saturday
2 comments:
Time sure does go by. She is still cute as ever!!
I love the blanket. Calleigh has one & uses it all the time.
Post a Comment