Monday, March 31, 2008

treats

When I was putting away the crayons in the Kids' Closet this afternoon, I spotted an "iced tea crystal" type of container filled with art stuff... my mind somehow went from that - in a split couple of seconds - to creating a project for Ellen and May to do this evening!
A few years ago in Sarah's Stampin Up Club I was in, we covered large formula tins (as still seen on her blog, I believe) (Korinne, you may remember a Hostess Gift I gave you in the tin 2 years ago?) and so I used that idea and the girls each covered one "tin" tonight. This tin will be for chocolates, gum, candy (as you see on the label) that they can grab for recess or whatever at school, now that they have lockers beginning this week (and are integrated into the actual Classrooms). This little cutesy container will remain in their lockers and come home when it needs to be filled again... kinda fun, I thought!

this is May's:

this is Ellen's:

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Those are so cute!!! I bet my girlies would love to do a project like that, I will have to try to keep it in mind......or you might have to remind me once in a while ;)

alexa said...

Very cute!! I asked Michelle if she wanted to make one... I'm sure you can guess her answer LOL