Saturday, April 05, 2008

100 Books

I am often on our local Library's website (like daily, or even more than 1x a day) looking and requesting DVDs and Books for our Family. (BTW, the library is a GREAT place to "rent" movies... and you get to keep them for 2-3 weeks!) I came across a featured list on the site titled "100 Books to Read in Kindergarten". Elijah starts K this Fall, but I figure it might be a fun list to accomplish beforehand and read the books together...
we've begun and I will keep the list in my sidebar updated with the books we work through...The first book in the Alphabetical list under "C" is The Cake that Mack Ate by Rose Robart. Well, this is a well-known book in our home. It is a book I chose to illustrate for one of my ECE projects in College. So, for fun (not for the illustrations, that's for sure!) here is the story... it's a good one!

No comments: