Sunday, March 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Pamela!

Today my friend, Pamela, turned 30!!! Happy Birthday Pam! :)



I wanted to publish a picture of you on this post, but I don't have any recent ones of you (speaking of which, Alexa can you email me the one of Pam and our girls?)...

so here is Pamela 1 1/2 years ago when she was last here for a visit... click this and click this



30... thirty... can it be so? It's a big year for many friends of mine and me too... such is life I suppose, but who'd ever thought we'd hit the big 3-0? I'm not sure I ever thought I'd be thirty, especially when I feel more like a 20 year old, with 3 kids mind you! LOL. Kids age you... I will give it that!



Happy Birthday Pam! I hope to see you this week! :)

No comments: