Sunday, March 30, 2008

ponytail


It took me so long (don't know why) to find small elastics for Gabi's hair... and well, I did when the 4 girls and I went shopping yesterday (at a $ store, of course)... so here's my Baby Girl with her first pony! (eating my new headband I bought for myself)

4 comments:

Laurie said...

awwww!! So fun!!! Kaelie didn't have much hair till she was 18 months....and even then it was less than Gabi has now, but I still tried my hardest to get a little pony in ! :) It's fun doing girl's hair.......after three of them, though, I have kind of lost my zeal for it LOL

Jen S. said...

No kidding, eh?! That would be quite the routine, especially come Sunday morning...

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

Calleigh may not have a ponytail until she is 2 or more. We'll see. I can hardly wait.

alexa said...

So cute! i love the ponies.. especially once you can get two in :) Nice head band! you were wearing it today right?

Erin's right in there with Calleigh... I got a barette in Dani's at 9 months. It is NOT going to happen with Erin.