Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bryan Adams

2 weeks ago, Jason received word that he won 2 tickets to an "by invitation only" Bryan Adams concert! SWEET!!!! So the two of us went to his "private" acoustic concert held in a United Church downtown last week Thursday. It was great! (just now the girls watched "Spirit" - a Dreamworks movie we got out of the Library... anyway, Bryan Adams does the soundtrack for this movie and so I said to Ellen and May that the singer is who Dad and I saw last week... they said "we know this song. We learned it in China, in English" but they have never heard of the movie before... but I found it quite coincidental! They loved this movie, BTW. May had tears in her eyes when she brought me the DVD after it had finished. "it's happy, sad, happy, sad... very good movie!" Too cute!

7 comments:

alexa said...

That is very cute :) But I won't bother seeing if M wants to watch it. Every movie your girls liked (except Jump In) was "boring". I've now banned that word from my house. Next one to say it gets a t.o.

SO VERY COOL that you got to go to that concert. I loved him when i was a kid :)

alexa said...

That is very cute :) But I won't bother seeing if M wants to watch it. Every movie your girls liked (except Jump In) was "boring". I've now banned that word from my house. Next one to say it gets a t.o.

SO VERY COOL that you got to go to that concert. I loved him when i was a kid :)

Jen S. said...

That's funny, I already had Spirit aside for you to borrow, but I guess not! Weird that she doesn't like the movies...
Oh, and I forgot to tell you, Katie was there at the Bryan Adams concert too with her hubby... sat 2 rows behind me. LOL.

Sarah said...

So fun Jen! I love Bryan Adams, and I read about that concert in the news.... you were some of the lucky people with tickets!!

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

No singing? Only acoustic? Weird, very weird that it was held in a church.

Jen S. said...

oh, yes, there was singing!!! LOL. Acoustic meaning, no band, just him and his guitar!
And the old church was real nice for acoustics, actually... and Bryan Adams even said himself "I never knew they did concerts in churches!..." but I guess this one does often or at least has in the past!

Laurie said...

Ha ha....I would have to say, i thought it interesting that it was held in a church too LOL

But, I would of LOVED to of gone!! :) I like Bryan Adams!!! So nice you got to do that!