Today I received a call from very dear friends of ours, Devin and Sherry! They had their second baby early this morning!! Hooray! Congrats! (more details to come)
So, I said to Elijah, "let's bake them some cookies" because I really wanted to try out my new Pampered Chef scoop! And, thanks Tracey - my Pampered Chef girl, I LOVE this scoop! I can't believe how quick and easy it is to get a batch of dough onto the cookie sheet and no-mess-hands!!! Love it!
If you want one just like this before you start your Christmas baking... let me know and I'll pass you along to my friend, Tracey! :)
Here is the recipe of what we baked this morning:
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup white sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1 ¼ cup flour (I use all Whole Wheat flour and it works good!)
½ tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Salt
3 cups quick-cooking oats
chocolate chips
Beat first 3 ingredients.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Stir in remainder.
Bake 9-11 minutes @ 350*.
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup white sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1 ¼ cup flour (I use all Whole Wheat flour and it works good!)
½ tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Salt
3 cups quick-cooking oats
chocolate chips
Beat first 3 ingredients.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Stir in remainder.
Bake 9-11 minutes @ 350*.
3 comments:
Don't you love that scoop! It is also good for dropping muffin batter in a muffin pan with less mess because it drops it straight in.
I'm so glad you like it!
Yes, that scoop is great. That's one kitchen tool I wouldn't want to be without. It works great for meatballs too. I love mine. Thanks for the recipe.
I used to have one of those scoops but mine end up breaking eventually. Might have to look into getting another one sometime! :)
The cookies sure look yummy!! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Post a Comment