Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Spirit of Giving

Starting to Christmas shop? Starting to make wish lists for yourself and shopping lists for others? What about giving a gift to those in need around the World in Honor of someone on your list? (click this first)

Here is one way you can do this: through Samaritans Purse Christmas Catalogue;click right here to view it.


OR my brother Matt, has suggested buying gifts through World Vision Gift Catalogue; click this!


Great way to bless those who are hurting this Christmas season and to cross off someone on your list that has everything already! Or a Grandparent who gives you back what you've given them the next time you see them... or a gift to be sent across the Country... you can request Honor Cards that you can send to these people with a description of the gift you chose in their honor! It's a wonderful idea... I've done it many times and plan to do it again this year!

4 comments:

alexa said...

I have the catalogue out cause I told Dani I want them to pick out what they want to give their grandparents. She looked at it and said, there's nothing to give in here. I didn't have time to explain cause mom was over. Hopefully soon we will have the chance. She's gone with mom again tonight.

Tina said...

Our boys always have fun doing the shoe boxes. I have never heard of doing the other thing with the honor cards before. That is a really great idea.

Jen S. said...

we do the shoeboxes too! Love that - it's just so fun!
Thanks, Tina!

Laurie said...

I have just this year, heard about being able to do this, I think it is such an awesome idea......and something the kids can be involved in!

Thanks for sharing