Monday, November 26, 2007

Dora and Diego



Last week one of the things I had on my calendar of events list on my blog, was the Meet Dora and Diego! Jason's travel plans to the Island got changed due to Samuel's off-health, so he said he wanted to go into Langley that day to do some store audits. I quickly piped up and suggested we all go together so we could see what this Dora and Diego thing was all about. I knew you had to get free tickets ahead of time to get photos taken with them... but I didn't know that that's all this was! It was a Meet and Greet. Didn't really matter though, we saw them enough from the side and still got a picture of them too. I thought they'd be doing a little performance/show or something... but nope. And anyhow, their costumes were quite something ~ they looked rather contorted! LOL. It was fun none-the-less and not a wasted trip since Jason wanted to go there anyway!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Kind of nice you could do something as a family.....even on a work "trip".

Did the boys enjoy it, even though it was fairly "simple"?