Saturday, November 10, 2007

Bzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Today at Walmart we happened upon a little Honey Nut Cheerio and Bee Movie display... this is what they were doing:little photo shoot with Jerry Seinfeld as the Bee!

3 comments:

Matt said...

Haha ... I wonder if Elijah would make the connection between Seinfeld and the Bee Movie if he saw/heard it. I know he knows what Seinfeld is, asking me to buy him the DVD at HMV once ;)

"Sy-feld!"

Jen S. said...

LOL, what a turkey!
And yes, I think he would. When we went to McD's a week ago there is a big ad up for the Bee Movie and Happy Meals... on the bottom of this large ad it says "He-llo Humans"... so I was laughing and read it to Elijah and said "it's like 'hello neuman'" and then we talked about the Bee being Jerry... he asked if the other bees were Elaine and Kramer! ;)

Laurie said...

Ej looks a little scared!

That's a fun photo shoot! I saw on another friend's that they did it too!!