Today we welcomed Moeko into our home. Moeko is from Japan and visiting Canada for 3 weeks. She speaks amazing English! It is a pleasure to host you! (Elijah is saying Cheese I think, which explains the face and mouth shape!)
hello Mr. and Mrs.Spring and all of your family. I am Moeko's mother.
Thank you for being a wonderful host of my daughter. I am sure my daughter is enjoying her staying in Canada with you and your family.
To Moeko: Hi Moe-Chan. How are you doing in Canada? I just knew there is a 17-hour JISA (time difference? I dont know.lol)between Japan and Canada. I believe you are enjoying everyday there.
It was so nice to meet you, Moeko, on Saturday at my house. Thank you for coming to my card class! I hope you had a fun time. Enjoy your stay in Canada!
3 comments:
What a wonderful experience for all of you!!!
hello Mr. and Mrs.Spring and all of your family.
I am Moeko's mother.
Thank you for being a wonderful host of my daughter.
I am sure my daughter is enjoying her staying in Canada with you and your family.
To Moeko:
Hi Moe-Chan. How are you doing in Canada?
I just knew there is a 17-hour JISA (time difference? I dont know.lol)between Japan and Canada.
I believe you are enjoying everyday there.
Take care.
It was so nice to meet you, Moeko, on Saturday at my house. Thank you for coming to my card class! I hope you had a fun time. Enjoy your stay in Canada!
Post a Comment