Yesterday we managed to get out to the pumpkin patch as a Family! Hooray! (yes, I NEED photos... not b/c I am in starvation of stuff to scrapbook, nope, I have enough but I NEED photos at the pumpkin patch, especially since this is Gabi's first Fall)
We had a nice time and I got some nice shots.
We had a nice time and I got some nice shots.
Last night Alexa and I and our Students went to the scrapbook shop for their free scrapnight (every Friday night). I didn't bring anything else to do really, but I had my camera along so I got Sarah at the store to print out the photos from our trip to the patch... I got one spread done.
9 comments:
Gabi sure has the curls a-happenin'. Calleigh has a bit of peach fuzz.
I just washed her hair before we went (she had food in it from me! I had her on my lap while eating!)... so then it was more fluffy and curly! I am hoping the curls are tighter as her hair grows.
Nice spread! And awesome pumpkin patch pics!! Did your student go with to the pumpkin patch, too?
Actually, no, Moeko didn't come with us. Normally I would take her but our weeekend weather has been nothing but rain...AND she does get to go with her class on Monday... so going on Friday during the day was our best option as a Family.
Great pics Jen... I love the high five! didn't see that one :)
Jamie... Erin's got nothing either... she won't for a long time!
great pictures!!
good wallpaper material for my desktop :)
great pages!!! a question for you about scrapbooking, i am kind of stuck right now with trying to organize my pictures for albums... do you have a separate one for each kid and then do one with family stuff? i can't seem to figure out what is a way that i can keep up with everything and not feel like i am always behind. i did a book for kallista's one year, actually just finished that, a little behind and am starting malia's. but what to do with the rest of the pictures in terms of albums...
Annette: Hi! This is what I do:
ready?!
- so I scrapbook, obviously, but they are more "family albums", meaning I scrap trips away, pumpkin patch, this and that as well as spreads that focus on a particular child (especially during the 1st year)... but these albums are all mushed together, so not for anyone particular child
- b/c I don't scrap albums for each individual child, I then make prints (just some as highlights) for a regular photo album for each child.
- I am doing a Birthday Scrapbook for each child: I do one spread for each year that includes their 8x10 "year" picture, birthday invitation and some pics. This album, they can keep.
Maybe others can share what they do too... and don't worry, b/c I did the pumpkin spread that night, that's not where I am in scrapping. I have more to do from the summer yet...but I just happened to have my camera at the store with nothing else along, so I did it.
Happy Scrapping!
Great hair! I'm glad my baldies are boys. :)
Post a Comment