Friday, October 12, 2007

Gabriella's Portrait

This morning we went to Superstore for Gabriella's 3 month portrait. I had it booked for last week Thursday, but had to cancel because of the episode that morning in the ambulance with Samuel and lack of sleep for us all!
The Photographer did a good job. She asked me if we could wait 5 minutes and she'd get the portraits printed up... of course, I'll wait! So I already have them, obviously! Sweet! I just bought the Econo package this time around (which still gives me 2 8x10, 2 5x7 and 16 small wallets), so I just have this one pose, which is plenty... isn't her dress so adorable? Alexa bought it from Gap when she was there 2 weeks ago and found great deals! Erin and her have matching ones! I just love it!

...and actually, here are the portraits Gabi had taken at Sears when she was a few weeks old (Alexa-I used those tie down embellishments, see?)they did a great job and I bought a bit more than I anticipated, but will have these in place of Canadian Baby portraits

3 comments:

Laurie said...

So sweet!!Even a nice happy smile! :)

Laurie said...

and yes, the dress is so sweet too! :)

Happiness and Love Begins with Good Fortune said...

Great photos Jen!! Getting pictures done at the local store instead of the Canadian baby portraits may be the way to go. I have to find ways to save money expecially with a wedding a few months after the baby is born.

Charla