Monday, October 08, 2007

Jason and His Family

On Jason's last business trip, he was able to stay with his sister Suzan and his other sister was able to drive down to Montreal for a mini-reunion! Yea!

Here Jason is with his 2 sisters, Suzan and Josie. (Lorraine lives near us so she unfortunately couldn't be a part of this reunion)

And this is Jason's neice! Rachelle. She is Josie's daughter, and actually a couple months older than Jason is.I guess these pictures were taken with Rachelle's camera, so by the time Jason was able to visit with Leigh-anne, his other niece, Rachelle was already back home... sorry Leigh-anne, it would have been nice to get a picture of you with Uncle Jason too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved our visit with Jason too, it was so nice to have some quiet time over the week to catch up. We even got to go out for a famous Montreal smoked meat sandwich at Schwartz Deli, awesome!

And the pictures of the kids - Jenn, you know I have recently changed jobs and hadn't looked at your blog in a few weeks. I am so amazed at how beautiful they all are. You and Jason are wonderful parents and it shows in those happy little faces. Good job!

Love you,

Suzan

Matt said...

I check here obsessively to make sure you haven't posted those pictures ;)

the saturday morning cartoon pictures...

Jen S. said...

no worries, Matt!
I saved all the photos though in "my pictures"... but I won't post them. Should though! They are quite fun! :)