Elijah made pumpkin muffins today at preschool... he actually ate one at their snack time (I was surprised!) and he received the recipe in his backpack too. So I thought I would share a Fall Recipe with you (I took a bite of his muffin too, and it was yummy!):
Add and Mix Together:
4 eggs
1 cup of oil
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1 can pumpkin pie filling (15oz)
Then add to the above ingredients:
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. ginger
2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. cloves
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
2 cups white flour
Pour mixture into cookie sheet or pour into a cupcake pan.
Bake at 350* for 25-30 minutes.
Frost with dry icing sugar or cream cheese frosting.
Freezes well. Can cut into smaller pieces for freezing.
2 comments:
We'll have to try these. Andy loves those pumpkin cookies that Korrine(?) made years ago.
yup, you're right! It was Korinne who made those Iced Pumpkin Cookies... sooooo yummy! Almost time to start thinking about a bake exchange again? Hmm.
Post a Comment