Tuesday, October 23, 2007

a bit of this and that

Grandpa and the boys, I like this picture a lot!Erin (8 weeks) and Gabriella (15 weeks) for an update picture...I went to Alexa's church's Women's Ministry bowling night on the weekend. It was great fun! I even managed to bowl with Gabi on my front! LOL, I think at one point we even got a strike(?)Alexa is hosting a student too, Mie in the pink hoodie and this is Karen's student, Hiroe... they came bowling too, it was a fun evening!Lunch at church on Sunday, yum! Salad buffet, farmer sausage and a dessert buffet... here is Sammy after his huge m&m cookiethen tonight... this is what bath time looks like here. I don't have the luxury [yet] of plopping Gabi into the tub with her brothers, eventually I hope...

9 comments:

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

In Canada, it's called a bunny hug not hoodie. LOL

Jen S. said...

Man, you Sask'ers are 100% Canadian, eh?!! I have NEVER heard of a "bunny hug". LOL, LOL.

tim|helen|adia|kalanie|rilanna said...

that bath picture is awesome!!!!

Sarah said...

I had never heard of a "bunny hug" until I met Steve... I can hardly believe there are others out there that call it that too!!!

The 3 in the tub will happen all too soon... it is a common thing around here, and I think it might be Elise that makes the biggest splashes... has to try to outdo her big brothers!!!

Anonymous said...

bunny hug? Your friends are crazy Jen!

Yes it's great to plop Erin in the tub with Dani, wash her up and take her out!

alexa said...

It's funny how we used the same pictures :)

Laurie said...

Actually, truth is.....it's bunny hug in Saskatchewan only! It's hoodie in all other provinces!! :)

Nice to see the random photos! Boy bath time looks busy! But nice to get them all done at once! :)

Jen S. said...

AH HAH!!!! Truth be told, then!! Glad to hear it Laurie, b/c I have never heard of a bunny hug and I don't think I am the only one! :)
Thanks for sharing that tidbit.

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

Never heard of a BUNNY HUG????? What? Are you serious? I hadn't heard it called a hoodie until the last couple of years. Carmen, who now lives in the states says that it is a bunny hug & will always be a BUNNY HUG. Call it what you like.... a hoodie to me sounds like a gang.