Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Superstore Portraits

Here are the portraits we did at Superstore last Friday... three pose package, next day service (LOVE that!) and this is what we came up with:



Samuel at 18 months
Gabriella at 9 days
All three kids (Sammie is so serious! We had a hard time cracking him. He gets real shy at times and b/c the Studio Photographer was there he wasn't cracking very easily... oh well. And in case you are wondering, Elijah's turn will come in October when he turns 4... I do portraits at birth, 3, 6, 9, 12 and 18 months then each year after that...)

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Those are awesome!!!! how fun!!! :)

Anonymous said...

VERY cute pictures...
I love Sammie's 18 month... which makes me think I better get on doing Luke's. Or maybe I should wait until after and do what you did...

Jen S. said...

Thank you!
Jamie, first of all, you asked in an email if I pick the what I want to have done or if thye do... actually, i browse their idea book and usually go with that. Or from the photos on the wall, but overall I say what I want done and they do it!
Alexa, yes, that's what you should do especially if you are going to go to SS...you either get a package with 2 or 3 poses, so works out good that way.
And actually Sammie's pose...I "copied" what I did for EJ's 18 month pose... overalls, no shirt. (which I got the idea originally from Miriam and Travis' portrait). And I brought along the extra set of clothes for him for the three of them pose. I don't think you are supposed to do that, but we changed him while Gabi did her portrait and so it wasn't wasting time...

Unknown said...

such great pictures! I sure wish we had a studio in our Superstore! I love that you can get them the next day!

Matt said...

Great shots! And thanks for the wallet-sized hard copies! :)