Ashley and Dominic gave us a gift this morning in church... when we first saw Ashley after Gabi was born I said that I would love to get her some clips for her hair b/c it's almost long enough already to put clips in it... and wouldn't you know, in the gift today Ashley gave her a package of Snuggle Bug Baby Bows. I right away put one in her hair and it worked! Too adorable, IMO.
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Gabriella Day 18
Today we went to church, already Gabi's third time in church; not bad for 18 days old! :) Anyway, I found this outfit I bought for Gabi yesterday... thought there might be a chance it would fit her even though it's a size 3mo, washed it up and voila, it worked! It is a bit big, but not really (strange since she is only 2 weeks old and not big at all) and it should still fit her for most the summer.
(this photo makes her seem quite big already. In fact, she she has grown, but she's still very tiny. She weighed 8lbs3oz on Tuesday at her 2 week check up)
Ashley and Dominic gave us a gift this morning in church... when we first saw Ashley after Gabi was born I said that I would love to get her some clips for her hair b/c it's almost long enough already to put clips in it... and wouldn't you know, in the gift today Ashley gave her a package of Snuggle Bug Baby Bows. I right away put one in her hair and it worked! Too adorable, IMO.
These Baby Bows can be found locally at a very cool (never been yet, though I've heard) Baby Store called The Baby Giraffe Children's Boutique and you can click on that link above to see more about them
In the gift was also this too cute sleeper from Baby Giraffe. Thanks Ashley!!
Ashley and Dominic gave us a gift this morning in church... when we first saw Ashley after Gabi was born I said that I would love to get her some clips for her hair b/c it's almost long enough already to put clips in it... and wouldn't you know, in the gift today Ashley gave her a package of Snuggle Bug Baby Bows. I right away put one in her hair and it worked! Too adorable, IMO.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jamie: I see these little baby bows that you might be interested in for Calleigh, are available in PA... and at the Once Upon a Child stores. Did you see them when you were there last week?
I know I didn't get a good shot of the barrett itself, sorry, but you get the idea especially if you are interested enough to look at the website. :)
The first thing I noticed on this post was Gabi's hair and bow. I did see them at Once Upon a Child but Calleigh won't be able to use them for at least another 6 months. There is a lady here that makes them as well. I'll pick some up at a craft sale this winter.
She is so sweet! Have fun doing her hair ALREADY!!! :)
Post a Comment