Friday, July 06, 2007

The Fourth of July with Gabi

When we got discharged from the hospital, we went straight to Grandma and Grandpa's... to introduce them to Gabriella and to leave the boys with them for the day. I see I don't have a photo of Grandpa with his newest Grandchild...will have to get one yet!
The rest of that day we were able to get a nap in and introduce Gabi to some other special Family and Friends...

(birth story still to come and more photos since this day... I think we're over 150 photos already!!! Can't help it! I better remember to upload a bunch to photolab.ca while prints are only 15cents each, til tomorrow I think. All is well, as an update and I'll be back soon!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking for pics that show her face so I can actually see what she looks like.

Jamie

Jen S. said...

No worries, I still have more posts to do and hope to get to them tonight.

Laurie said...

Wow, lots of visitors!!! :) So nice! :) Glad you have been feeling so well that's great!