This afternoon when I said I'd go lay down, I did and had Gabriella laying on me. I was boiling hot, but it was and is still so worth it to hold my baby. I called Jason to come upstairs with the camera because I thought it might make a good shot of her, from what I could see looking down on her on me. Was I right? Who needs Superstore Portrait Studio anyway?! Just kidding, I do!! And we plan to get there this week yet. :)
(these are basically the same, but you can see my hand in the first one and the angle is just a bit different... I think the first one is a bit cuter though)
Then this afternoon we went to "the fountain" and let the boys run around and get wet on this very hot day... Gabi rested on her blanket. (Patti, this is the dress from you. I love it!)

so peaceful
11 comments:
I love the pics. Keep them coming...
Could she BE any cuter???
thanks holly! i think so too! and hey... what's up with your blog? i'm waiting patiently now for nearly 2 months... ;)
I'm too busy with my new website and Facebook! Are you on Facebook??
You're welcome!
I love the pics you posted of Gabi! She's so incredibly sweet.
Hey Jen,
Great pictures! She's a real sweetie! You had it right about Ariel's friend being Gabriella (she's in one of those Princess Stories DVD's, not too well known) Gabi will have to see it one day!
~ Jen T.
Seriously, Jen, how do you do it? How do you keep on top of your blog, have such a busy life and do it all with 3 kids? I can barely do it with 2! Kudos to you - you are amazing... by the way - Gabi is the cutest little girl... I can see a lot of family resemblance! What a sweetheart!
mel :)
love it!
these pics are awesome, and you could totally get those pics printed off and not go to Superstore!! Do you ever use Picasa? It's a free editing download that you can adjust tint and lighting, and make pictures into b&w, and sepia, etc... However, I do think SS does a pretty good job for not much cost. She's so sweet in that little dress! They grow sooooo fast! My baby will be one next week and now she wants to be little miss independence!!!
I am amazed at you too, I didn't think having a baby would of slowed me down on the internet, but it did for the first bit.....but you, you are right on top of it all! :) I suppose I was in and out of the hospital in the first little bit, that kept me busy :)
Love your posts!!! When I get a chance to check them out! She is soooo cute!!! :)
Great pics you guys!! Thanks for inviting us into your blog...it's a good way for us tortoises to keep up to speed with your hares :)
Post a Comment