Wednesday, July 04, 2007

We are thrilled to introduce...

our Baby Girl, GABRIELLA GRACE LAURETTE ~ ~

She arrived this morning, July 4, at 5:58am weighing only 7lbs 5oz. (not too big for a 10 day overdue Baby!)


I won't get into her birth details yet... but just to let you know she arrived safe and sound and we are HOME!!! :)

Going to go to bed now...
Proud Daddy!Samuel doesn't get it... but Elijah is SUPER excited and is already SO in love with Baby Gabi! :)

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I had just gone through the blog and admiring the photos of the girls (and my nephews, of course) and then I hit the refresh icon and voila! So happy to see that all went well. Love her name, all of her names, especially Laurette, the Grandma who never got to know my kids or yours.
BTW, Sammie's buzz is awfully cute and Jason, love that smile!
Love and hugs to all.

Suzan

Anonymous said...

congratulations you beautiful family.
Sure can't wait to meet little Gabi
Sara, Marcus and Declan.

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

I am so happy for you & look forward to more pictures. Hope you had a good rest.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Finally!! I've been checking your site multiple times a day in the hopes that she had arrived. I was 10 days late with A and 8 days late with Sammy so I know how it feels! Sounds like everything went well...can't wait to hear your birth story. Congratulations!!!

Matt said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm so excited to meet her! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

btw, why are you blogging and emailing, you had a baby this less than 5 hours ago!

see ya later!

tim|helen|adia|kalanie|rilanna said...

YIPEEE!!!
not sure what i am going to do now that i don't have to check your blog 5 times a day.....hum???
i am so excited for your whole family!! just thrilled that she finally decided to enter the world!!!! i can't believe you are home already! enjoy your new precious girl!!! i love the name!!!! excited to watch her grow!!!

John said...

Well, now it should be virtually impossible for Jason to EVER forget your anniversary :)

Congrats you guys!

Your weird uncle,
~John

Korinne Tjepkema said...

Woohoo! Congratulations! I heard the news through Dana, who called me this morning. I'm so excited for you! Yes, sleep... and sleep and sleep if you get the opportunity!

We're looking forward to meeting her!

alexa said...

Welcome baby Gabi... you are so beautiful. what a blessing! I hope you continue to spend much of your first day sleeping. Can't wait to spend lots of time with you (and of course your brothers too).

Sarah said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful and you look amazing! I can't believe you are already home and posting on your blog just a few hours after giving birth. You totally ROCK!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you all. How exciting a new baby girl. Jen you have someone you can scrapbook with now. Also happy anniversary. What a way to spend it. Who would have thought. Dan and I look forward to meeting Gabi!

Anonymous said...

OH SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!

YAY! Glad that she arrived safely and all is well! Glad also to hear that labor wasn't too long! :)

I LOVE HER NAME! :)

Take Care my friend!!!!!!!! God bless!

rachel joy said...

Hooray! Beautiful name. We'll see you all soon.

Love, R

Anonymous said...

Yippee!! She's finally here :) I am excited to meet your little Gabi!
Anita

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Wow I can't believe you are home already but I guess things are different with your 3rd. Hope everyone is doing good and getting enough rest. Can't wait to see more pictures. I check your blog everyday. Sharon

that's us... said...

congratulations springs! what a little beauty. i guess she was more into the 4th of july than canada day:)

Patti said...

Congrats Jason, Jen, Elijah and Sammy. Can't wait to meet Gabrielle in person. Get plenty of rest while you can! Again Congratulations!!!!!

alexa said...

Anita was wrong when she said now your baby won't get fireworks on her birthday. She still will, you'll just have to drive a little bit farther ;)
And I forgot to say (on here) Happy Anniversary!!!
I agree with the great big smiles you all have and Sammie's hair is sweet!

Anonymous said...

hip hip hooray! God bless you all as you begin this new pink chapter in your lives!
Love, Jen, Aaron and girls

The Luypens said...

Congratulation to you all!!! How exciting... What a beautiful name you picked for her - and Jen, you look amazing for having just had a baby! I'll be waiting for the details :) Congrats again!
love, Mel, Joel, Karissa and Chloe

Words Can't Express How Beautiful It Is! said...

Congratulations Jen & Jason, I'm so happy for you! You're going to have a blast dressing her in all those girlie clothes! Beautiful family Jen! Would love to hear how you're doing and what she's like! Luv ya ~ Pamela

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jen and family. You got your little girl, so all those clothes you've been collecting can be used. Hope you're all adjusting to a new little one!
Annette, Kris, Kallista and "baby"